SAP Supply Chain Planning
Supply Chain Planning is undoubtedly one of the most important items of key business strategies. Being able to respond instantly to the changes in the market is equally important for enterprises and customers. To maximize customer satisfaction in supply chain planning, you should always keep one step ahead in the advanced planning process and design the future with intelligent forecasts. With SAP’s integrated supply chain planning solutions, you can add intelligence and agility to your planning processes. Besides, you can achieve this quickly and cost-effectively. Get a predictive supply chain management solution that is always ready-to-use with flexible and predictive planning capabilities and can respond instantly to dynamic changes in demand. Eliminate potential delays in lead times by aligning supply and demand planning under the consultancy of Felece.
Why should you prefer the SAP Supply Chain Planning solution ?
By using machine learning algorithms, you can make accurate short-, medium- and long-term forecasts optimizing your supply chain processes. Through effective planning, identify prioritized demands and eliminate potential disruptions in the process stemming from production capacity limitations. Uninterruptedly communicate with your customers and suppliers, collaborate with them in real-time regarding and inventory management processes. You can instantly identify any supply and demand mismatches thanks to order status updates from suppliers and balance profitability by creating an integrated inter-department business plan.
What does the Supply Chain Planning solution offer?
Respond to changes quickly and cost-effectively with SAP's integrated supply chain planning solution.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
With SAP IBP, you can integrate inventory, sales and operations planning with your supply chain planning in real-time, eliminating potential disruptions in the supply chain.Read more...
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
- Enable your suppliers to be informed about your maximum-minimum inventory levels and your current inventory at all times, and make more effective planning by enhancing collaboration.
SAP Integrated Business Planning | SAP IBP
With SAP IBP, you can integrate inventory, sales and operations planning with your supply chain planning in real-time, eliminating potential disruptions in the supply chain. SAP IBP is a cloud-based solution based on SAP HANA in-memory technology. Thanks to advanced machine learning algorithms, supply chain analytics, and what-if simulations, you will have automated and coordinated supply chain planning processes and stay one step ahead, improving your responsiveness.
- Demand Forecasting and Management : Optimize your supply chain planning process by making accurate forecasts with machine learning algorithms, statistical modeling, and demand sensing.
- Inventory Planning and Optimization : Establish inventory targets to maximize your profits.
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) : Enhance collaboration between departments to set a service level that aligns and balances inventory and profitability.
- Response and Supply Planning : Establish an appropriate supply chain management considering the potential limitations in your supply chain process.
SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration
Enable your suppliers to be informed about your maximum-minimum inventory levels and your current inventory at all times, and make more effective planning by enhancing collaboration. Help suppliers organize their inventory levels by providing visibility into demand and inventory. Thanks to the easy integration of the SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration solution, you can work with not only the SAP S/4HANA solution but also non-SAP supply chain solutions. You can instantly view supplier responses and commitments, and access real-time information from mobile devices.
- Business partner and supplier collaboration : Collaborate with your business partners for smooth execution of processes such as ordering, inventory management, and quality control.
- Status monitoring : Get instant order status updates from suppliers in case of supply and demand mismatches or quality issues.
- Fast user adoption : Use integration options for effective and fast user adoption.
- Enhanced compliance : Foster compliance with standardized and configurable business rules. Ensure timely delivery of orders.
Implement SAP Supply Chain Planning
under the consultancy of Felece.
Implement Supply Chain Planning solution and integrate your planning processes end-to-end. Ensure that all your processes from purchasing, production, and distribution to quality control and inventory management are flexible, agile, reliable, and sustainable with SAP’s supply chain planning.